Art Gallery | Tutorial Photoshop
Photoshop Tricks for Beginners- kelby training
22xFlash Video | ~784 kb/s | 640x360 | 1 Hours 22 Min | English: AAC, 16 kb/s (2 ch) | 484 mb
Genre: Video Training
One of the things that make German photographer/digital artist Calvin Hollywood so unique is his approach to Photoshop – one that comes from hours upon hours spent exploring every facet of the program in order to develop a style that is instantly recognizable and completely his own. In Photoshop Tricks for Beginners, Calvin gives you a string of quick Photoshop tips that will instantly improve your own techniques in Photoshop CS5 and earlier versions.
NOTE: Giving a class a skill level is always subjective. To some, this class may seem more advanced. We categorized this class for “beginners” because Calvin takes the time to explain the choices he makes, what tools he uses, and/or the functionality of certain features in order to give you a better understanding of how his effects are achieved and how you can utilize these tips in other situations. In addition, you’ll find some more advanced tricks and tips for achieving his effects. The result: a thorough arsenal of Photoshop tricks that has something for everyone! PC USERS: Calvin uses a Mac in this class, but you can easily integrate every shortcut he shows by substituting the “Ctrl” button for the “Command” button.
Course lesson :
- Introduction (01:23) Calvin introduces himself and talks about what he will cover during the course
- Brightening Eyes (06:15) Calvin makes the iris pop with the exposure adjustment layer.
- Add a Glow to an Image (06:26) Add an ethereal glow to a portrait. Great for wedding photos or anytime you want to convey a soft, beautiful light.
- Change the Light with a Vignette (04:11) Calvin shows you two different ways he uses a vignette to change light - something he uses in 99% of his signature work.
- Learn Quick Mask and Brighten Teeth (04:28) The purpose of this class is to learn quick masks but Calvin gives it a practical spin by showing you how to make teeth whiter too.
- Create a Color Cast (05:11) By using a selective color adjustment layer, you can add to or change the "mood" of a photo.
- Luminosity Mask (03:39) A basic technique that Calvin has discovered that most retouchers don't know or remember to use.
- Painting with Color and Brightness (03:52) Use the blend mode to add color and brightness to hair.
- Highlight Commands (04:29) Calvin shows you how to make certain commands easier to find in the command menus.
- Changing Color and Brightness (03:15) Use adjustment layers, blend modes, and the color sliders to change color and brightness without making difficult selections.
- Add Dimension Without Liquify (03:53) This trick is a great non-destructive alternative to using the Liquify tool to add dimension and keep the subject original.
- Contrast and Saturation (04:22) Calvin shows you a few different tricks to make a photo pop more. Choose the one you like best.
- Painting with Color and Contrast (05:16) Use a soft light blend mode to add contrast.
- Double RAW Conversion (04:31) Calvin shows you a way to do more RAW conversions with one shot, along with a slightly more advanced technique.
- Light Background, Dark Hair (02:44) Learn a neat trick to change a background and not have to deal with selecting around flyaway hair.
- Dark Background, Light Hair (02:08) Same conceptâ€¦ slightly different approach.
- Dark Background, Dark Hair (03:04) Another great compositing tip that works with a textured background.
- Body Shaping (03:36) Body contouring using the Pinch tool.
- Contrast and Colorize (02:52) Colorize an adjustment layer for saturated and desaturated contrast
- Fashion Look (03:16) A "pastel" technique Calvin uses often in his fashion photos, hence the name
- Elongating Legs (02:29) Using Free Transform, Calvin slightly changes the model's leg length. Use sparingly!
- Conclusion (00:54) Some final bits of advice from Calvin. Thanks for watching!
Source : http://kelbytraining.com/course/chollywood_beginner_tricks/
Download From Mediafire :
Part1 | Part2 | Part3 | Part4 | Part5